Chairman's Muster - Trangie NSW (May)
Bookings are direct to Paul at Trangie Caravan Park.
Venue: Trangie Caravan Park, Goan Street Trangie
Contact: Paul Gartside
Phone: 02 6888 7511
The venue is limited to 50 sites (34 powered and 16 unpowered).
The sites will be allocated as members confirm their bookings.
Once all sites are filled we will not be able to accept additional bookings as there is no overflow area. The Muster was always
envisioned as being small, as the planning began during 2020, when COVID-19 was at its peak.
Note: You will need to have two (2) power leads and extra water hoses
- 13 May Thursday – 4:00pm Welcome by the Mayor of the Narromine Shire & happy hour
- 14 May Friday – 4:30pm Happy Hour
- 15 May Saturday – 4:30pm Happy Hour
- 16 May Sunday (TBC) – 8:30am - Charity breakfast (Lions Club) – 4:30pm Happy Hour
- 17 May Monday – 4:30pm Happy Hour
- 18 May Tuesday – Farewell Dinner – 6:00pm 2 course meal (Trangie Services Club)
- 19 May Wednesday – Depart
- Dates for the Cotton Gin Tour, Trangie Men’s Shed & Iris Farm to be confirmed.
- Visit to the Auscott Cotton Gin - $10 per person, going to the Trangie Hospital Auxiliary
- Narromine Iris Farm, “Villa Nova” 471 Tomingley Rd, Narromine. $5 per person, going to the Narromine Breast Cancer Support Group
- Trangie Men’s Shed
- Day Trip to the Centre of NSW. Visit Albert (Rabbit Trap Hotel), Tottenham, Nyngan (Big Bogan). Round trip approximately 286.klm (instructions provided)
- Narromine Air Museum, 4108 Mitchell Hwy, Narromine. Closed Tuesday Adults $10, Pensioners/Seniors $7.00
- Trangie Cultural Centre, 48 Dandaloo St, Trangie
- Warren Wetlands Centre –Oxley Hwy, Warren
- Fishing on the Macquarie River – Gin Gin Weir,
- Golf at the Trangie Golf Club - $5 per game
- Trangie Bowling Club, Dandaloo Street. – Chinese open 7 days
- Trangie Services Club – Dandaloo Street, open for Dinner Wednesday – Sunday.
- Café 2823 – 9 Dandaloo Street. Hamburgers, fish and Chips, sandwiches etc
- Trangie Bakery – Dandaloo Street. Bread, Pies, cakes etc
- The Studio 16 Dandaloo St – Coffee, morning tea & homewares to pamper the ladies.
- Trangie IGA – Dandaloo Street. Also sells alcohol.
- Trangie Mini Mart – Mitchell Highway
- Caltex Trangie – Mitchell Hwy, Trangie
- Post Office/Newsagency – Dandaloo Street.
- Ewe Two – Gifts, Women’s Clothing – Mitchell Highway.
- Chemist – Dandaloo Street.
- Doctor – 28 Harris Street, Trangie (02 6880 8280)