ACC Bushtrekkers - September Tagalong
Tue Sep 6- 10 at Canungra showgrounds, Coburg Road, Canungra.
Powered and unpowered available but I am thinking Bushtrekkers should not need power in Sept??
Prices $13 pp pn unpowered
- Canungra Valley vineyards which has wine tastings and alpaca walks. They are training alpacas for use in nursing homes etc (for free) so encourage walking by visitors but do charge.
1-2 persons $35 for 15 min or $49 for 30 mins. Can stay for Devonshire tea after at a cost.
OR Package deal I alpaca for 1 person for 30 mins plus Devonshire tea for $62
- Mt Tamborine Distillery
Tours for 1 hour of $45 includes spirits drink and tastings
OR $8 tasting includes choice of 4 tastings.
- Mt Tamborine Coffee Plantation which has excellent lunches
- Cedar Creek Estate has Glow Worm tours (30 mins) for $15pp (concession) and Arthur Hamblin art Gallery for viewing of outback style painting.
- National Park walks at Mt Tamborine- Sandy Creek circuit 2.6km with picnic area, also Curtis Falls and Witches Falls short walks
- Sky walk available at Mt Tamborine or at O’Reillys
- Mt Tamborine Gallery Walk with shops, brewery and liqueur shop.
Sept 11 Travel to Bigriggen camp ground south of Beaudesert, near Rathdowney.
Unpowered camping in large open areas. Cost $15pp pn.
Camp oven meal.
Rathdowney Pub for dinner one night.
Local drive to scenic areas including Mt Lindesay Nat Park.
Good time for klop and boche
Tue 13th leave Bigriggen.